Please indicate by April 1, 2013 your intention of participating as a lecturer by filling in the on-line submitting form for sending the abstract.
Lecture material for the publication:
1. Title of the lecture (font size: 14 pt, bold)
Please ensure the following information is submitted in the following format: page format A4, page setup: top 2.0 cm; bottom 2.0 cm; left 2.5 cm; right 2.0 cm. Font: Arial.
2. Keywords (font size: 12 pt)
3. Résumé of the lecture (font size: 12 pt)
4. Lecture text in one of the official languages of the conference (font size: 12 pt): min.3 pages,
max. 8 pages with illustrations
5. Illustrations (drawings or black-and-white photos) and the list of illustrations: jpg or tif format,
min. 300 dpi, ½ A4, ¼ A4
6. The author’s short curriculum vitae, specifying:
- qualification – name of institution and specialisation
- main research field
- most important works.
Please do not use the CAPS LOCK key.
This material should be sent to the organisers on floppy disc or via e-mail, accompanied by printouts, in one of the conference’s official languages. The organisers will send their comments in the order of receiving the materials.
During the conference there will be possibilities to exhibit, as well as to cast materials in .pdf or .ppt format. Please indicate by August 30, 2013 your intention of participating with exhibits (photographies, scale-models, posters), the topic of your material, as well as the needed technical support.
If you wish to attend the conference, without presenting a lecture or exhibits, please ensure that your filled-in participation form will arrive to the organizers by August 30, 2013 the latest.