Câteva aspecte inedite din istoria Palatului Bánffy, astăzi Muzeul de Artă Cluj-Napoca


0,00 €


In 2011 the Museum of Art celebrates 60 years of existence in Cluj, after its founding in 1951 and its opening on August 21, 1952, in the edifice, which is at present the Museum of Ethnography. The art collections were moved in 1957 in the Bánffy Palace from today’s Unirii Square, on which occasion the historic building went through a series of extensive transformations, in order to meet the requests specific to the activities of a museum.
Keywords: The Bánffy Palace, history, conservation, museum, 1951-1972